Refresher Session – 1 hour in Studio only $180
This is for the individuals that already use makeup and want a slight refresh to see if products and techniques are up to date. Bring all your products Skincare and makeup
The Beginner – 1.5 hours $225 In studio (outside studio will be charged a travel fee TBD)
The Beginner is for someone who is new to makeup who wants to create a simple everyday skincare and makeup routine.
- Skin-type will be determined. Your skincare routine is the most important step to your makeup application.
- Customized listing of what you will need to buy and what makeup products will suit you the best.
- Understanding the use of makeup tools.
- All makeup tools and products will be provided during the class.
- Fast easy 15 min everyday makeup look
- The importance of masking
Intermediate – 2 hours $350 in studio (outside studio will be charged a travel fee TBD)
The intermediate class is for someone who knows the basics of what they like to wear and use but would like to upgrade to a new look or more advanced look.
- Skin-type will be determined. Your skincare routine is the most important step to a flawless makeup application.
- Customized listing of what products you will need.
- How to choose the correct colours for contour and highlight .
- How to correctly contour and highlight your face.
- Brow shaping and brow mapping to obtain the perfect brow for you.
- Easy evening makeup look
The Pro Training – (8 Classes one on one Pro training with Joan) - $2300
This is for someone who would like to pursue a career in the makeup industry. Joan will be teaching you her signature looks for clients.
- How to deal with different skin types when it comes to makeup
- How to match foundation shades and choose colors according to the clients skin tone.
- How to prime the skin with different products.
- Proper eyelash app for strips and individuals.
- Different methods to contour and highlight.
- Live demos working on different skin tones
- Take home work to practice.
The Airbrush class - $850 (2 classes)
This is for the artist that already knows how to do makeup and would like to advance and learn airbrush.
- What airbrush methods to use on what skin type.
- The importance of setting airbrush makeup
- How to contour and highlight with airbrush makeup
- How to make airbrush long lasting without creasing and caking
- Airbrush on older skins
A LA CARTE - $200 per hour
For whatever you want to learn you can hire Joan per hour.